Let me start off by saying that yes, of course I am biased towards the Lieb Cellars and Bridge Lane tasting rooms. I think we should be the first stop on everyone's North Fork wine tour. But it's also no secret among the staff of the local tasting rooms that on a day off, the last thing we want to do is hang out at our job. Don't get me wrong, I still do from time to time! Lieb was the vineyard I frequented most before being employed there. But after a long, busy weekend, it's nice to be on the other...Read More
1) I rode an ostrich bareback in South Africa.
2) As a baby I stopped using a bottle for good when I threw it over the crowd from the nosebleed seats at Soldier Field.
3) When I was six I broke my collar bone on Space Mountain at Disney World when my mom’s head smashed into it from the seat in front of me.
Which is the lie?! You may have to track Becca down on the streets of Brooklyn/NYC to get the answer!
Becca Rock, NYC Brand AmbassadorRead More
1) I placed first in a wedding cake design contest in New York City.
2) I was valedictorian of my high school graduating class.
3) I failed the high school Chemistry regents exam. Twice.
Can you guess the lie?! Ask Alicia this weekend in the tasting room!
Director of Tasting RoomsRead More
It’s just around the corner, can you feel it?! I know some of you are starting to compile grocery lists, gather recipes and maybe even freaking out a little. I can assure you that even trained chefs experience the somewhat panickly pre-holiday feeling when planning a Christmas dinner. This year, I had the chance to cook for eight of my closest friends who were finally going to be altogether in the same room for the first time in years. I had this clinically insane idea to do a “Feast...Read More
We made it! This whirlwind of a year at Lieb Cellars is only a few days from coming to a close. And as I sit here trying to reflect on the past 12 months, my mind keeps wandering to the 12 months ahead. 2018 has been banner year, and I’m super proud of all that #TeamLieb has accomplished. But rather than look back fondly, what I’m focused on right now is starting fresh and getting to work in 2019. There’s so much more to do!
With this being said, in the spirit of looking...Read More