1) I placed first in a wedding cake design contest in New York City.
2) I was valedictorian of my high school graduating class.
3) I failed the high school Chemistry regents exam. Twice.
Can you guess the lie?! Ask Alicia this weekend in the tasting room!
Director of Tasting Rooms
1. I sang on MTV’s Total Request Live
2. Jellyfish is the weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten
3. I broke my arm horseback riding in the 6th grade
Can you tell which is the lie?! Ask Dana this weekend at the tasting room!
Marketing & Wine Club Manager
1. I have sung with international orchestras at Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center.
2. I've been to every state on the East Coast in the span of 24 hours.
3. I've never seen an episode of Seinfeld.
Can you guess which is the lie?! Ask Alice next time you see her in the tasting room on the weekend!
Lieb Cellars & Bridge Lane Wine Social Media Coordinator