Frequently Asked Questions About Our Wine Clubs
Q. What are the benefits of being a Wine Club Member?
A. ALL Members receive:
• Four seasonal wine selections thoughtfully curated by our winemaker, Russell Hearn, and our in-house sommelier, Ami Opisso. (Selections are made for March, June, September, and December)
• Access to our annual wine club exclusive events including our Private Barrel Tasting hosted by our winemaker, Library Wine Tasting, and wine club pick-up parties hosted in our Oregon Road tasting room.
• 2 private Bridge Lane wine tastings for you and up to 10 guests in our beautiful Oregon Road wine library, conducted by one of our knowledgable WSET-certified staff.
• First choice and discounts on event tickets, pre-releases of new vintages, and access to our rare library wines.
• Quarterly flash sales
CRUSH Club Member Benefits:
All of the above benefits, PLUS
• 15% discount on all wine purchases
• Complimentary flight or glass of wine for two in any of our tasting rooms per visit
• Seasonal selection of 4 to 6 bottles ($75-100, plus shipping for ship-to members)
VINTAGE Club Member Benefits:
All of the above benefits, PLUS
• 20% discount on all wine purchases
• Complimentary flight or glass of wine for four in any of our tasting rooms per visit
• Seasonal selection of 8-12 bottles ($175-$200, free shipping for ship-to members)
Q. When am I billed for my quarterly selections?
A. The wine club selections occur in the months of March, June, September and December. All members are notified via email on the first Monday of those months of their wine club selections and asked to make any necessary updates to their membership during the week. All members are then billed on the second Monday of the month.
Q. Can I have my wine shipped?
A. Yes, wine club members have the option to have their wines shipped at an additional fee (free shipping for Vintage Club members). To find out if we ship to your state, click here.
Q. What if I am not home to receive my wine club shipment?
A. There are several ways that we can accommodate you. If your schedule does not allow you to be home during delivery hours, you can provide us with your business or office address to have your wine delivered to. You also have the option to be a “pickup” member and we will hold your wine for 60 days at our Cutchogue tasting room. Our Wine Club Manager is flexible and willing to work with you if you alert her to a change in your shipping preferences prior to the selections being charged and shipped out. You can reach her via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the office 631-734-1100.
Q. What happens if I don’t pick up my wine after 60 days?
A. After 60 days, we unpack the pre-packed shipments to be stored in our warehouse. The wine will still be available for you to pick up, however, we cannot guarantee we will still have the same wine after an extended period of time. In the event that that wine is no longer available, we will replace it with the newest vintage.
Q. Can I cancel my membership at any time?
A. When you join our wine club, you are committing to a one year membership with us. If you need to skip a shipment, we can put your membership on hold until you are ready for the next shipment. However, there is no cancellation fee.
Q. Can I pick my own wine for the quarterly selections?
A. Our winemaker, Russell Hearn, and in-house sommelier, Ami Opisso, choose the wines that are received in the quarterly shipments. The wines chosen are based on the season as well as their opinion on what is drinking best at the moment. Furthermore, they always include a pre-release or library wine in each shipment which is not available to the general public. You are welcome to purchase wines that were not included in the quarterly shipments at any time of the year with your wine club discount.
Q. If I don’t like a wine that is in my quarterly selection, can I switch it for another wine?
A. Unfortunately, we cannot make customizations to the wine club quarterly shipments. The shipment charges occur automatically and the wine inventory is set aside ahead of time.