Thank you for your interest in hosting your upcoming event at Lieb Cellars. We welcome the opportunity to host special events such as private tastings, corporate dinners, girls’ weekends or any other celebration you have in mind. Private events are held at Lieb Cellars throughout the year, with both indoor and outdoor facilities available. The rental fee and number of guests that we can accommodate vary depending on which of our sites you choose. Please note that all private events booked must begin after tasting room hours at 7:00pm. Private events booked in our Library Room at Lieb Cellars can be held at any time during business hours.
SITES / FEES / CAPACITIES:
1) LIEB CELLARS TASTING ROOM, CUTCHOGUE
Time available: 7:00pm to 11:00pm
Fee: $3,000 on a Saturday, $2,000 on a Friday or Sunday, $1,500 on a weekday
Facilities: Tasting room, library room, outdoor patio
Capacity: The indoor tasting room allows for up to 50 non-seated guests, however, that number increases with the use of the patio in the warmer months
2) BRIDGE LANE TASTING ROOM, MATTITUCK
Time available: 7:00pm to 11:00pm
Fee: $2,000 on Saturday, $1,500 on a Friday or Sunday, $1,000 on a weekday
Facilities: Tasting room, outdoor lawn area
Capacity: The indoor tasting room allows for up to 25 non-seated guests, however, that number increases with the use of the lawn in the warmer months
3) LIBRARY ROOM AT LIEB CELLARS OREGON ROAD
Time available: All day
Fee: Weekdays, M-F: $100 per hour / Weekends, Sat & Sun: $300 per hour
Facilities: Library Room in the rear of the Oregon Road tasting room
Capacity: The library room allows for up to 12 seated guests
Inquires can be directed to Dana Kowalsick: email@example.com or 631.734.1100.
• Fifty percent of the rental fee is due within seven days of signing the booking contract. The remaining balance, including wine purchases, is due seven days prior to the event.
• The minimum wine purchase for your Event is one (1) bottle for every two (2) guests, and any wine needed above the minimum must be paid for during the Event prior to corkage or consumption. A 10% discount will be applied to all wine purchases (Lieb Cellars Wine Club Members will receive their regular discount). You are permitted to remove all unconsumed wine following the end of the event.
• The client is required to pay a minimum fee of $100 per designated Lieb staff member for the event prior to the start of the event. Lieb Cellars’ Employees shall act as bartenders if the only alcoholic beverages offered during the Event are Lieb Cellars’ wine and NYS beer. One (1) additional Lieb Cellars’ Employee is required if employees are acting as bartenders OR for every 40 guests (or part thereof) over the first 40 guests.
• Lieb Cellars provides the site only. Renter must supply a tent if necessary, as well as linens, silverware, plates and additional tables and chairs. Lieb Cellars is not responsible for setting up the rental tent.
• Caterers are responsible for set up, clean up and garbage disposal. Caterers must also be self-sustaining.
• All music must not exceed 90db and must end at 10:30pm per Town ordinances.
• Client must obtain a Certificate of Liability Insurance covering property and bodily injury and naming Lieb Cellars as an additional insured (amount to be specified based on size of the event), with a certificate evidencing such insurance to be delivered to Lieb no less than 30 days prior to the event.
• Lieb Cellars offers a list of recommended providers that include caterers, tent companies, photographers, music, etc. All providers that are not listed under our pre-approved list are subject to approval by Lieb Cellars.
LIST OF RECOMMENDED PROVIDERS:
Touch of Venice
|Grace and Grit
|American Tent Company
J’aime Les Bonbons
|Christopher Michael Caterers
|Art of Eating
|Wedding & Event Planning
L. Marie Events