1) Bicycle Helmet: I ride my bike EVERYWHERE in Brooklyn and now that I’ve been commuting this way for years I don’t know how I ever lived without it. I’ve never been one for subtlety when it comes to accessories and the moment I saw this helmet it was a done deal. I really knew I was winning at safety fashion the first time I saw a six-year-old wearing the exact same one while riding a Razor scooter.
2) Rewined Candle: I’ve always been big on the concept of certain scents bringing one to a specific state of mind, and these candles are my go-to for working in my home office during the week. The scents are all based on different grape varieties (I particularly love the Pinot Noir) and the glass is made from recycled wine bottles. What could be better to get into wine work mode?
3) Harry Potter: Yep, I’m one of those. My mom got me into the books back in college and I’ve been a full blown Potterhead ever since. In case you’re wondering, I’m a Ravenclaw and my Patronus is a black swan. Oh, and my home office is entirely Ravenclaw themed! But that’s a story for another day…
4) Runners’ World magazine: I started running long distance in 2009 and got totally hooked (thanks again, Mom and Dad!). Since then I’ve run two marathons, six half marathons and who knows how many 5Ks and 10Ks! Runners’ World is such an amazing publication, full of everything from training advice to recipes for recovery meals and reviews on technical gear. I impatiently check my mailbox for it daily at the beginning of every month and am genuinely bummed every time I get to the end of an issue and the waiting starts all over again.
5) Grey and Navy blanket wrap (backdrop): This was a Christmas gift from a fellow Potterhead (note the Ravenclaw blue) and it lives in my office year round. My absolute favorite way to start my morning is to make coffee, light my Rewined candle, drape this cozy, soft shawl over my shoulders and hunker down on my laptop. It’s the little pleasures in life, right?
Sign up for email updates and get 10% Off your first online order.