Wine Club Membership
Applicants agree to one full year membership, which renews automatically.
Members will receive notification of the club selection via email, including:
- description of the wines
- billing date
- pick-up availability/shipping dates.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts so you don’t miss out on special events and sales.
Please contact us in the event that your credit card or billing information changes.
Private Tastings Benefit
The complimentary private tastings offered as a benefit to our members are non-transferrable. Members must be present for any private tastings that they book.
Pick-up / Shipping Options
“Ship-to” and “pick-up” members will be charged for their selection at the beginning of the pick-up/shipment month.
“Ship-to” members will receive their wine via Fedex within a week of the charge.
Wine selections are held for pick-up at our Lieb Cellars Tasting Room for 60 days after the charge date.
All shipping costs are included in the bill. Deliveries are provided by FedEx Ground and require an adult signature (21+).
Unclaimed / Returned Wine
“Pick-up” members are required to pick up their wine within 60 days of the charge date. If you are unable to pick up your selection please inform us and we will ship to you for a fee. We are not obligated to hold selections or issue credits after 60 days.
“Ship-to” members understand that in the event of any refused or undeliverable packages that are returned to Lieb Cellars, members will not receive a refund for the cost of shipping. Members understand that any packages shipped to the requested address are their responsibility to obtain. In the event that a member has moved, it is their responsibility to update the wine club shipping address prior to the charge date. In the event a package must be forwarded, the member will be charged the FedEx flat rate of $17.00 to intercept the package. In the event a return label must be issued, the customer will incur a fee of $7.00 per package.
Personal Information / Privacy
All customer information, including name, credit card and contact information is held in strict confidentiality by Lieb Cellars. We do not sell or give customer information to third parties.
“Refer a Friend” Bonuses
- Lieb Cellars Wine Club Members can refer multiple friends — there’s no limit, however, the Referred Customer must: (a) not have had a previous wine club membership with Lieb Cellars (b) commit to a one year wine club membership and receive four quarterly wine club shipments
- For Referrer to receive a Refer-A-Friend reward, the Referred Customer must maintain an active wine club membership with Lieb Cellars for one year and the Referrer must also still be an active member
- Once a Referred Customer has committed to the wine club for one year, the Referrer will receive a notification of a successful referral
About the Refer a Friend Rewards
- The Referrer will receive a $50 Lieb Cellars e-gift card after notification of a successful referral and will have 15 days to claim the referral award; no late claims will be accepted
- The e-gift cards have no official monetary value and can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash. Use gift cards as part or full payment at our tasting room or online – they cannot be used for shipping, gift cards or any taxes
- Gift cards do not have an expiration date
- Gift cards can’t be transferred from person to person. They are intended for use by the Referrer only
- Lieb Cellars may suspend, change, or cancel the “Refer A Friend” program at any time, without notice. Lieb Cellars reserves the rights to suspend or terminate any customer’s participation in the Refer A Friend program for fraud, abuse, misuse or harassment